Thursday, April 23, 2009

Poverty, Ahoy!



-It's hard work following this new schedule! All these deadlines for publication make me feel like I'm writing a newspaper or something- a rather uninformative and odd newspaper made by one person that's written in a highly anecdotal and tangential style. 
-Actually, this newspaper comparison is kind of fitting, because this is primarily a "news-based" post. The actual art this week has been pretty unremarkable because I have a ton of work. For this post, I just quickly made a lady with huge boobs in a nautical outfit- very typical me.
-Here's the news: I have been officially accepted into the Studio Art Major! I'm allowing myself to be content and chill for a good chunk of time before I stress about my future of financial doom

No comments:

Post a Comment