Tuesday, April 7, 2009

new sketchbook stuff



-As promised, here's the new stuff. Please note the first one is a male, and more are coming. 
-For some reason, the previous post says it was published on Saturday, even though I did it at like 2am last night- weird. I would love it if my blog had the power to create perpetual weekends! I could even write a screenplay about it, kind of like "Groundhog Day" mixed with some internet elements.
-However, I really hate this incorrect chronology because it makes me look way nerdy- blogging on a Saturday night?! I would only do that from an iphone, because everything's cool with an iphone.  Plus, if I'm wrongly arrested for some crime committed last night, I'm totally screwed because I don't have my blog to provide me with an alibi.

No comments:

Post a Comment