Friday, September 11, 2009

real-estate


-Unfortunately, I don't have anything to put up for today. I think I'm just kind of drained art-wise because I had a really long critique this week. It actually went well. The boat pictures were a big hit (as were my shoes, but thats unrelated). Also, one lady asked me if this picture I put up was a self-portrait-- which was interesting.
-I could've posted the things I've made during painting class, but they're so lame, and I don't want to subject anyone to that.

-ALSO, I just inherited a rather significant piece of art-related property, so, on Monday, expect pictures of my new and exciting acquisition. I'm sorry if I'm being cryptic-- I just think the reveal should be somewhat dramatic.

1 comment:

  1. Wow i love your recent ones you your artwork gets exponentially more amazing :)

    ReplyDelete