Monday, September 28, 2009

lacking originality





-All I finished over the weekend is this picture I'm going to use to make a print from. It's basically a copy of a screenshot from the movie Cleopatra (I guess I figured Warhol made a pretty cool print based on that movie, so I'd try it too?). I feel really lame because last post's picture came from a movie too. I really need to get some original ideas.
-Then, I augmented that same boat picture one more time. Don't worry, this will truly be the last you'll ever see of it.

-Also, check back tomorrow in the AM because I'll finally post that treasure map. I think, with the aid of superglue, those pink "paradise" letters will stop falling off. Getting them to stick was seriously a miserable struggle, and it was at its worst when I was perusing good old perezhilton.com and his wacky header appeared to be taunting me with its falling pink letters.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Cleo picture. Is that Liz Taylor?

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dad! you're correct, it is her.
    i wanted to make a picture of T.O. for my 81st post, since that's his #, but the picture I tried ended up looking like an athletic dinosaur

    *jodi

    ReplyDelete