Monday, November 23, 2009

pyramid scheme






Here's a very unfinished picture based on the photo below. I just thought the photo and its accompanying news story were sort of amusing. Plus, I made it to take a little break from the BIG boat picture I've been working on. When I finish this picture up, I'll probably start deviating from the photo a lot.
This whole Beyonce vs. the Egyptologist situation is quite the ethical debate. On the one hand, you should pay attention when someone's showing you some cool stuff. But, on the other hand, the Egyptologist was way too harsh. As someone who's been unjustly called out for being a bad tour participant (Strasburg Railroad/Richard Wall House Historic Museum/various college tours), I think I'm on Beyonce's side.
-Sorry if this post is lacking. I just wanted to make sure I have some things in the works for Friday before travelling/thanksgiving start to occupy my time.

2 comments:

  1. Jodi,

    In fairness to Beyonce, Mr. Egyptologist should have to sing and be critiqued by Beyonce.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. true, true.
    between this idea and yr very clever opinions about the state dinner party crashers, i think you have a future as a pop-culture judge!

    *jodi

    ReplyDelete