Friday, November 27, 2009

home shopping network








I've been pretty consumed by the holiday spirit, so I didn't really finish anything good for this post, and I'm really grasping at straws.
Here are some little necklaces I've been making for myself in my spare time. I think they're kind of cute for being mostly free/recycled, if you layer them with other things. And, last week, a woman asked me where I got the blue/orange one, and now I'm making one for her-- in exchange for $$$$$!
-the top one is made of extra plexiglass that from my light sculptures. The second one is made from a hardened piece of glitter glue. I'm not going to reveal what the other two are made from because some people think it's sort of gross (it's really not gross, more like "unexpected").
-I'm having my sister help me finally tell the 'all the proms' story-- so expect that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment