Monday, December 21, 2009

last print/still friday


With this (pretty unremarkable) print, the print-era is over! Sorry there's nothing truly new to post. I have no good excuse.
This week, I'll do my second post on Wednesday, instead of Friday, because I'll be in Florida then, and I'm not sure if I'll have a good internet connection there.
Last year in Florida, I was able to sneak onto a wi-fi network with the very appealing name of "Infected", but I can't really rely on that network working out again. Nonetheless, I'll try my best to keep up with posting-- even if it means I have to do some serious wi-fi hunting.
**edit: I was definitely jumping the gun when I said I could have a post ready for Wednesday, so check back on Friday, and I'll most likely have something up by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment