Wednesday, December 16, 2009

another one



Another post this week?! OMG, rite? Even though I’ve been way prolific lately, try to remember, I’m still just a person-- a person who's packing up on Friday, and will probably break the schedule and not post that day :(
Here’s most of the rest of my printmaking book project. I take back my previous whining. It’s pretty enjoyable when you’re not all by yourself for a very long time. My only complaint is that I feel like printmaking makes you lose weight because you spend so much time doing it that you miss meals, it's too messy to eat while you do it, it’s kind of physically active, and you feel nauseous after inhaling chemicals for hours so you don’t want to eat.
While working yesterday, I was thinking about this predicament and came up with a printmaking-related Yo Dawg Yo::

“Yo Dawg, I heard you like weight loss, so I put paint thinner in yr slimfast, so you can get thinner while you get thinner”

It’s probably not funny. I just like that meme so much. If only I had a friend like Xhibit who was thoughtful enough to put things I like in other things I like so that I could enjoy them while I enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment