Thursday, March 5, 2009

the low point of the blog? redemption soon?


*Note: This ^ is not art. It's documentation of the decline of my mental and physical health, at best. It's total narcissism (or self-indulgence!!!), at worst.

Even though I'm in the midst of awful midterms that are really showing me the error of my procrastinating ways, I figured I should honor my promise of making more frequent blog updates. Plus, I'm in this limbo where I'm too burnt out to study but I can't give into the temptation to take a nap (sleep is for the weak!), so blogging seemed like the best way to occupy this spare time. I'm in zombie-like, sleep deprived state, so my judgement and pride are really lacking- so please forgive me if this post is a total failure
^These are two versions of this swimsuit-wearing, retro lady. In times of stress, I've found that drawing provocatively dressed women can be quite calming because I'm strange. Sorry for the totally half-assed photography- I'M TOO TIRED TO CARE! 
^This is a new found-object art project I'm working on. It explores consumerism and Western society's value system- JUST KIDDING!!!! I just wanted to show off how pretty the trash from some of my old projects is. Ah, the hidden merits of using glitter! However, I'm a bit disturbed by my reluctance to throw this stuff out. Hoarding=super creepy. 

1 comment:

  1. She looks just like Barbara Feldon(sp?) from Get Smart, the 1960s TV show. Was that your inspiration?

    ReplyDelete