Monday, May 11, 2009

video:***psychic*** time

-Here's the second of these awkward videos. I'm comforted only by the fact that this blog is pretty "under the radar", so very few people will ever watch these embarrassing things.  
-I must clarify, in this video, I keep saying "do men", when I should say "draw pictures of men". Taken out of their proper context, some of my quotes could be misinterpreted and seem odd/risque. 
-Sorry to any hallmates that I may have bothered with the "mystical sounds" coming from the crystal ball.  
-While waiting for the videos to upload, I had some time to kill on my computer. While doing that, I stumbled on this beautiful quote from Jessica Simpson's new Vanity Fair interview about her main squeeze, Tony Romo: "I’ve never dated a guy that was more simple." 
Beautiful. That's true love, right there. This inspired me to attempt to draw Yoko Romo in 5 minutes or less. Like Tony Romo would, I totally choked and failed miserably (but did NOT pass out in a shower afterwards). But, here it is anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment