Monday, April 19, 2010

!!!!happy birthday goody!!!!

The Palmer Gallery isn't open yet, for me to take my awesome camera-phone photos of my prints, so I'll add them later. However, to keep things topical, here are some pieces of birthday advice that relate to everyone, but specifically my sister who turns 18 today!
It seems like people usually tell you to act like a princess/queen/etc. on your birthday, but I feel like it's better to use that special day to live dangerously and/or without morals, so here are my b-day rules:
-get away with murder
-go where no man has gone before
-let them know who's boss
-paint the town red
-play with fire
-pull out all the stops
-remember, possession is 9/10 of the law

On a separate note, this morning, I held a door open for a dog to walk through it. It was THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment