Friday, January 29, 2010

getting older

Here's the golf picture in all its glory(?). Sorry I haven't gotten to make anything new yet. I'm taking six classes this semester, which is kind of time consuming, but pretty soon I'll have art projects due for some of them, and I'll get to put them up here. I definitely want to have something else to show for my next critique, so I'll make something new over the weekend. Plus, I think next post will be my chronological blogiversary, so I'll want to kick it up a notch.


Speaking of momentous occastions,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!
Don't feel old. 54 is a cool age. It's like Studio 54--a very cool place back when you were younger. Plus, in 10 years, you can live out the song "When I'm 64" and see if mom still likes you!

1 comment:

  1. Jodi,

    As you should know, I count my age in base 16, so I am only 36 years old.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete