Friday, May 14, 2010

bestseller pt. 2 + low key "performance piece"




Here are some more pages of the AT&T book. It's pretty long and the order matters, so, once I'm done tweaking it, I'll upload a digital copy.

Also, for everyone who's here at Vassar, from 12-3 tomorrow, I'll have everything set up and be doing the performance part of this project on the patio outside of Ferry House (thanks Ferry House!). I really hesitate to call this a performance, because I feel like that phrase makes people think I'm going to like get naked and roll around in paint or something even though the whole thing is very chill. I was originally going to do it on the film quad, but they're landscaping. I think Ferry House will actually be better though-- it's got some of that AT&T orange going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment